SHS Prom 2017 – ‘A Night in Neverland’
SHS Prom 2017 – ‘A Night in Neverland’ – Saturday, May 6th, 6:00 p.m., at the Westin Chicago Northwest, Itasca, IL.
Check-in and Pictures: 6:00 p.m.
Dinner: 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Coronation: 8:45 p.m.
Dancing: 9:00 p.m. until Midnight
Bus boarding for Post Prom Cruise: 11:00 p.m.
Prom tickets can be purchased April 8th from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., at the SHS Main Hallway. Prices are $65 Single/$130 Couple.
- Check made payable to: Schaumburg High School
- Application Form
- Guest form if necessary
After April 8th, ticket prices will be $15 more (late fee) and will need to be purchased through the CASHIER. Late tickets can be purchased through April 21st. Late ticket prices are $80 Single/$145 Couple.
All Schaumburg students and their guests entering the dance MUST present and ID card.
A Schaumburg Student may bring ONE GUEST to the dance if they have PREVIOUSLY filled out the GUEST PASS FORM. Guests over the age of 20 are NOT allowed.
Appropriate dress is required. Those with inappropriate attire, as decided upon by the Administrators, may be excused from the dance without a refund.
- When arms are extended, dresses must not be above the longest finger.
- Dresses that expose the midriff, have cut-outs, or expose excessive cleavage will not be permitted.
- No gym shoes, jeans, hat, or sunglasses are allowed.
- Boys must keep shirts on at all times.
- *If you are unable to comply with the above dress code, you need to see your administrator for approval before the day of the dance.
- All students will be given a wristband when they enter prom
- Those displaying sexually explicit dancing will be given a warning and will have their wristband taken away.
- This includes any form of grinding and back-to-front dancing.
- Students who do not comply after the warning will be dismissed from the dance.
Post Prom Information:
Where: Odyssey Cruise on Lake Michigan
- Time: 12:00 a.m.- 4:00 a.m.
- Tickets: $100 per couple ($50 per person)
- On Sale same day as Prom Ticket Sales (April 8th from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., at the SHS Main Hallway)
- Completed Post Prom Application
- A SEPARATE check made payable: Schaumburg High School VIPs
- Students may make seating selections on the Table Selection sheet in the prom packet
- Table selection sheet with ticket stubs stapled to it
- Tables seat either 10 or 12 people
- Turn in to Attendance Office – DUE BY FRIDAY, APRIL 21st
- If you do not turn in your selection sheet and stubs by this date, you will be placed at a random table
Form for Garter orders:
- Form for Garters in packet
- Color samples will be at ticket sales
- Check made out to SHS and completed form due on day of ticket sales
Information & Forms: