The V.I.P. Parent Boosters
Like the V.I.P. FB page! Find news and events.
Be part of the VIP and support the SHS community!
What is a V.I.P.? A Very Interested Parent.
What does the V.I.P. Club do? The main objectives are:
- To support any high school activity approved by the staff of SHS in a manner agreeable to them, but in no way interfering with school policy.
- To boost the attendance and participation in all activities of SHS.
- To promote good sportsmanship on the part of the participants as well as the spectators of all activities.
- To bring the home and school into closer relationship, and to develop between educator and the general public, such united efforts as will secure for every child the highest advantages in physical mental and social education.
- To provide funding for academic and extra-curricular programs, as well as award students’ scholarships annually.
Join the V.I.P.
The VIP Club host a variety of events through out the year such as the VIP Arts & Craft Fair, Trivia Game Night, Prom Fashion Show, Post Prom, homecoming grill out and concession stand.
To become a VIP, please fill out the VIP Membership Application and mail back the bottom portion with the appropriate payment for the type of membership chosen. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at SchaumburgVIP@gmail.com.
V.I.P. Executive Board
Here are the slate of nominations for the VIP Executive Board for 2016-2017 school year. Voting will take place at our monthly meeting on May 3rd promptly at 7:00pm in Room 200. You must be a member of VIP in order to place a vote.
Slate of Officers:
- Co-President: Janice Novick
- Co-President: Karla Frantz
- 1st Vice President: Jackie Kowalewski
- 2nd Vice President: Dawn Grelyak
- Treasurer: Kim Mack
- Recording Secretary: Leanne Mueller
- Corresponding Secretary: Mary Ellen Spadafore
See the VIP Meeting Dates