eBooks Digital Library
Get the App, Read, Enjoy.
E-books are available for checkout through the OverDrive app for most popular devices or through the OverDrive website. We have a variety of fiction and non-fiction titles to choose from. Load the app on your iPad, Smart phone, or computer to easily access these titles. All books have a three-week checkout.
To access the digital library use the same username and password that you use when you use a desktop computer at school. Here is how to get started using the OverDrive Console app on Apple mobile devices:
- Download the Overdrive app from Apple’s App Store.
- You will also need to create an ID when the Adobe Digital Editions screen pops up. Follow the instructions to sign in and create an Adobe Account. (Some people may not see this screen if you have already completed this process for use with a different library.)
- Tap the Overdrive app. Swipe from left to right to open the Home menu. Tap the + to add a library.
- We are listed as Township High School District 211. Tap the star to save to the library list.
- Tap on the name to access our site.
- Sign in using your Windows log-in, i.e. lastname1234 and password.
- Select a book by typing in its title, or browse by subject or collection.
- Tap the cover of the book. Tap the BORROW button.
- Tap Download, then tap Adobe EPUB book or Kindle Book if you have a Kindle or the Kindle app. Tap Confirm & Download.
- To open the book for the first time, tap on the three horizontal bars in the top left corner. Tap Bookshelf. This will show you the titles you have checked out. Tap on the cover of the title you wish to read.
See the Student Tech Team or the librarians for assistance or additional information. You may also visit the resources below: